Muted by LooM

Thread Replies Views
Muted by LooM 7 years ago by Katt 14 77
Katt User  •  Newbie  •  Posts: 2
ate Name Admin Type Length04.09.2017 21:04 Katt ツ LooM Mute 1 d
As ive told some of u before LooM and Shard are always idiots to me when they join the awp server and im there.
I was playing and having fun, I actually rarely play on the awp server anymore. LooM joined the server and as always 
he started talking about me on the server. I didnt do anything. Then this guy typed to me in text chat on the server:
//BADGAMER//: katt say yomethik..... I said Hurensohn, and then LooM said to ppl, yeah she dont even know what it
means, the thing is that i do understand what it means cuz i actually understand some german. LooM kept talkingh and 
Shard joined and they talked together about me and about me in german, the thing is that I understood what they said and they
were trashtalking me on the server loud so everyone could hear, then they decided to mute me, I wasent even talking to
them. I answered that guy who typed me, cuz that word he wanted me to say was not even a better word. It was not LooM
or Shard. Im so tired of all this ands if ppl have someting personal against me they can come to me or leave me alone. But
after I got muted they said: Yeah she only got axept and Lepi on her side of the admins, every other admin hates her.
What is going on? is it okay to admin abuse and talk that way when ur an admin in GoG? I really want to know!!!
I just want all this to stop and be able to play and have fun with out an admin talking shit about me for no reason.
I have nothing against any admins. 

This thread has been closed!
LooM Friend  •  Trainee  •  Posts: 36
This Thread can be closed ! 
shard User  •  Elite  •  Posts: 224
The exception to the rule is offensive behavior and cheating. Warning would be preferable but not necessary. 
aXept Friend  •  Expert  •  Posts: 127
Of course players with a lot of playtime can be muted, that is not a problem.

But as a admin we have to follow rules, same as the players, and admin rule §2 should be followed. Even if she,  or other ppl, have said something bad in the past.

And yes, I try to give my honest opinion no matter who it is.. Even if I don't like the player I give my opinion that might help the asshole.. xD

I feel this as closed..  
@Axept
I don't know what happened exactly on the server. As I have explained before someone mentioned to me that that is normal behavior for her. I can't say if it is true cuz I don't normally play that server. I just started recently. If it happens often the mute is certainly warranted. If not.. To mute a player with that much hours on the server is still acceptable as they should certainly know what is okay and what isn't.

PS: Always the nice one here. What I haven't explained earlier is that you are never biased towards anyone as far as I noticed and that people will always get an honest opinion.
Pünktchen Waiting for assignment  •  Administrator  •  Posts: 1229
yes shard is right. a thread for a one-day mute. and you are wondering why people talk bad stuff about you? i will wait until the next day. when the mute is gone i will close the thread.
aXept Friend  •  Expert  •  Posts: 127
I see I get mentioned  here..

I dont have much to say about this case or how she behave on the server now because I haven't played when she has been there for ages. 

But my personal opinion, even if I don't like a person on a server, is that giving mute straight away without warning for saying hurensohn once is hard. If that is the limit for giving mute we can just turn voice chat off on servers..

That is my opinion on the mute and nothing else. Don't care who is muted or if I defend or not the person that is muted. 

End of case for me.. Cheers! 
@Valeur LOL

Anyway, interesting that you choose to not even answer to my post. Probably because I haven't said anything wrong.
But let's get to the point. You admitted to saying what LooM accuses you of saying. What are we even bothering for? There is simply no need to argue about anything else, which isn't about the accusation of Admin Abuse and the Mute.

Consider yourself warned for everything mentioned in this Thread though has it has been brought up. Refrain from anything that is against the rules and no one will mute you or whatever. 

It might sound harsh but you are definitely not worth the trouble for me to answer in a forum thread after such a fucking ridiculous complaint. Could have asked nicely about having the mute removed or for what reason it was given instead of handing out wild accusations. 

TL;DR 
Close this unnecessary thread and behave yourself according to the rules.
Valeur User  •  Newbie  •  Posts: 1
dunno why, but i just cant stop laughing about this post.  i literally dont know why you still accept this person to shittalk about so many people.
Katt ツ"I never had anything against other girls on the server"
THIS is just the best joke i have ever read.

i got many and long breaks in playing csgo but from time to time i get back to it just to play some AWP only. So i was like one f****g day on this server when Katt joined and kind a like instantly shittalked me. Like i never read that name before nor did i say anything on the server. but it gets better. as she knew i joined with a mate she started shittalking him. Like WTF?

i mean idgf but few days later people told me you did that even when i wasnt on the server. or talked about me in private chat with other people and i saw screens about that. i dont know who you are. i dont know the people you talked with about me. but something is definitely wrong with this girl ^^

i mean there is one thing you can acutally do pretty well and its shittalking ppl but acting innocent afterwards or even playing the victim.
Pünktchen Waiting for assignment  •  Administrator  •  Posts: 1229
loom bester mann :D
Katt User  •  Newbie  •  Posts: 2
Ye I might have votkicked ppl who were camping in spawn and had a very bad scor, but im defenmtly not the only
one who did that.

Seriously Jones now I must laugh. I never had anything against other girls on the server, only one who told me to
shut the fuck up when i wasent even talking to her, that pissed me off. Dont put that on me I have actually girls I play with on server :)

Thread Information

Category name: I've been muted
Category description: Complaints about mutes

Thread status: Closed