.RiiNO' slaying people for no reason

Thread Replies Views
.RiiNO' slaying people for no reason 6 years ago by sfn 5 30
sfn User  •  Newbie  •  Posts: 2
Playing on the GoG deagle server as I often do, and an admin named .RiiNO' slayed me and others for perceived "camping". In my case I was in the middle of a 1v3 facing them all together at the end of the round, and the only "camping" I did was hide behind stuff while reloading. I don't know what his definition of camping is but it definitely doesn't align with mine. I don't know much about most of the other cases, except one where he ran around a corner and an enemy was waiting for him and killed him. The other guy was then promptly slayed. He also slayed at least 3 other people citing "camping".

At one point I went to get a drink while I was dead and came back shortly after the round started, by that point the enemies were entering our spawn and i was again pestered about "camping" because apparently if the enemies are in my spawn I'm still not allowed to be there.

Doesn't seem like the kind of behavior I would expect from my admins if I ran a server network. It's one thing if it's blatant camping in the spawn, it's another when the first thing I do every round is run into the maze and then end up in a spawn at the end of the game. I just go where players are, I assume that's how you're supposed to play.

I have played on these servers a lot, and never been accused of this by anyone before.

This thread has been closed!
Pünktchen Waiting for assignment  •  Administrator  •  Posts: 1229
i added now the exception: "Player is in combat"
ich hab nun die ausnahme: "Spieler befindet sich im Kampf" hinzugefügt

to all mini-admins. start thinking before you are using your rights.

if someone is camping since the beginning: WARN him. if he doesn´t move, slay him one time.
is a player afk? then kick him from the server after ONE or TWO afk rounds.
is a player in a 1 vs x situation and he has no way to escape? stay SILENT and LET THEM PLAY.

i hope this is clear now. everyone makes mistakes or overreacts in a situation. this is normal, we are humans. but please, at least use your brains and think for one time before you take action.
Pünktchen Waiting for assignment  •  Administrator  •  Posts: 1229
i spoke with riino. he will not do it again, otherwise i will take care of it.
sfn User  •  Newbie  •  Posts: 2
✪ .RiiNO'And sfn i had a stop of 3 Weeks before i see u never on the sever and i was 1 of the aktivst Players btw. 
Well, I have like 11,000 points on the server so I guess that proves I've played there quite a bit. 

I would understand you if you slayed someone who was hiding in the toilets or something, or just hiding from players to drag out the round. I was straight up facing 3 people at the same time, actively fighting them and you killed me in the middle of a gunfight. At that point I had already been on the other side of the map, then gone back to my spawn where I found the other players.

Towards the end of a round I generally go to a spawn in order to access the ladder so I can get up and locate the last players without having to run around the maze. Often I will meet other players there and fight. This isn't spawncamping, this is a completely normal way to play the game, and I'd say more productive than running around the maze. 

Trump was whining about my "camping" the one round where I was afk for a little while, and when I started playing the other players were already running into my spawn so I fought them there. This was after you'd already sowed the seed and it's a common What would you expect me to do, run into the maze and ignore the enemies in my spawn? There is no way you can argue that actively hunting down players is camping, and actively hunting down players is literally what I do the entire damn time I'm on the server. I'm there to shoot people in the face and that's what I do. If you think otherwise you're just wrong. 

Deagle HS only is supposed to be a fun game mode. It's not fun when admins are pestering you and you don't even know what you're supposedly doing wrong.
.RiiNO' Waiting for assignment  •  Trainee  •  Posts: 25
And sfn i had a stop of 3 Weeks before i see u never on the sever and i was 1 of the aktivst Players btw. Admins on the Server i know how to handle the Admin menü and i really now if a issue is. 

Im not like yeah i want to slay you okay i slay you. 
No i look every Time before i do something on the Admin Menü and i tell u before that u stop spawn camp or anything of Camp. 

RiiNO
.RiiNO' Waiting for assignment  •  Trainee  •  Posts: 25
Hello sfn my english is not the best so i try to tell u what my problem is, 

here on there GoG Server is the Rule no Spawncamp or normal Camp so Camp is not allowed. 

To your Comment Bro, i was looking to u on Spec more rounds and the Slay was not for the only 1 Reason that u hide behind the Yellow. 
Also Peter Thrumps was telling to u that u Camp too. 
To Open a trade here and say bad Things about me that I'm a Bad Admin or Say that im Wrong with my decision. 

For my defense i will say " Sorry to u " the most of the time if i play i look on Spec that anything go well and i hold the Rules in as Admin so. 

But the next Time bro if u write a comment here than think not only me say it to u a other Admin too. 

Greets RiiNO

Thread Information

Category name: Admin abuse reports
Category description: Complaints about admins

Thread status: Closed