False ban

Thread Replies Views
False ban 3 years ago by ♛XTC 3 29
♛XTC User  •  Newbie  •  Posts: 2
Hello dear GOG staff, I've been playing CSS since the end of 2020, and I have always loved the GOG server not only because of the community, because of the server itself. I'm not the best player in the game, but I have always been legit in counterstrike source and haven't cheated because I wanted to play the game with my friends, but today I connected on the server and wanted to try bhopping with my mouse wheel while 2 players were on the server and when I wanted to flick shoot my enemy whilst in air I instantly got banned. I looked on the ban site of GOG and saw that I got banned from the Anti Cheat. I want to know what I did wrong, and I would appreciate an unban.

Name:XTC
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:60952248
Banngrund: SMAC 0.8.6.0: Eye Angles Violation
SourceBan Link:http://bans.gog-clan.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:60952248&advType=steamid&Submit

This thread has been closed!
Pünktchen Waiting for assignment  •  Administrator  •  Posts: 1229
We can´t help you here. you have to open a ticket on

SMACBans.com

your ban is also listed there.
i will close this thread now.
♛XTC User  •  Newbie  •  Posts: 2
Oh, I didn't know that you can't bhop I thought that I was just bad, but I didn't cheat at all, I don't know what it detected. Does the anti cheat detect other programs or anything in the backround ?
Pünktchen Waiting for assignment  •  Administrator  •  Posts: 1229
hello,

1. you can´t really bunnyhop on our servers (without a script), because we have plugins against that. using a bunnyhop script results to a permanent ban on our servers.
2. SMAC 0.8.6.0: Eye Angles Violation -> Our anticheat detected that you are using cheats. in this case a wallhack.

Thread Information

Category name: I've been banned
Category description: Complains about bans

Thread status: Closed