k banned me

Thread Replies Views
k banned me 5 years ago by RunZ 21 106
RunZ Friend  •  Trainee  •  Posts: 26
So i'm sitting there talking to k and i'm writing him about his friend Brothaa (permamuted player). I put out my post on the forum the next thing i know k (kevin) calls me a cheater in steam chat and he bans me with a demo from GoG.
First of all i never cheated in my entire life and i'm streaming my game live from steam so evereyone can watch. Even k (kevin) can watch my game from my perspective. I've been playing source for years never got banned from a server. I also reported multiple people on the forum (some of them got banned)
I don't understand why suddenly i'm banned. k (kevin) has the same dodgy style of playing on poolparty and i had multiple people asking me if he was wallhacking wich i said to them 'no'
This ban is just absoluty stupid.
GoG servers are the only server i play on, i bought a new computer just to play poolparty again and now i'm getting banned by someone who is admin 1 day?
https://steamcommunity.com/id/tobaru2k3/
STEAM_0:0:412039
Always livestreaming here:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/sd1l1hd

I watched the demo myself, some things are hard to explain. I was ghosting for my friend zentak and my friend zentak was ghosting for me.
Me and k (kevin) ghosted for eachother too in the past i don't get what the problem is.

At the moment in real life itself i'm really depressed playing poolparty is and was kinda my only way to deal with that depression. And also after years of playing 1.6, Counter Strike: Source there is no way i would ever cheat.
Meeting k (kevin) on the server after i bought my new pc, k (kevin) added me. At first he seemed really genuine. He asked me for my personal information and added me on Facebook. After that he wanted me to be a member of his group toplevel. I've been honest with k (kevin) since day one and always said if to eveyone added me if you think i cheat ur free to watch my game.
I'm willing to livestream my poolparty gameplay on twitch or share my screen or do teamviewer, whatever it takes to proof that i'm innocent
Sincerly w1ze

This thread has been closed!
k. ♕
w1ze
k. ♕lol. Dude, please stop lying. Ur friend zentak was not even on the server at that moment. And even if u would ghost with him, u cant know correctly were the enemies stand. U are preaiming trough the walls.
Yes he was u shouldn't be lying i've ghosted for you too in the past while we where on teamspeak remember kevin?
After i posted the post about your friend. You instantly told me i have a demo on you and you banned me knowing fully that i was playing with my in real life friend.
After u banned me u deleted me on steam, Facebook,... instantly like you wanted to get rid of me as fast as possible
stop trashtalking please. i've never ghosted with you and we never where on a teamspeak server. i banned you, because u are a cheater. idc about ur post about my friend, it is not forbidden to play with other accs.
I am not trashtalking kevin. You and me have been on teamspeak. Since i started playing again u instantly added me on steam and social media (Facebook). U invited me in your group toplevel and we started talking on teamspeak and yesterday when you got promoted to Admin. U told me not to tell anyone. We have been talking on steam and teamspeak each and everyday.
And also u should not be talking about telling the truth in your admin application is writen that you played 3k hours css on your account.
https://gyazo.com/d969851da167cb870803a39158dc4c93
In this picture u can see your accounts name history.
First name is in 2012 and then there is an 6 year gap untill 2018 wich means you have bought your account on a online market (wich is forbidden by steam rules). But then this also proves that you have been lying in your application to become an admin
k. Waiting for assignment  •  Elite  •  Posts: 293
w1ze
k. ♕lol. Dude, please stop lying. Ur friend zentak was not even on the server at that moment. And even if u would ghost with him, u cant know correctly were the enemies stand. U are preaiming trough the walls.
Yes he was u shouldn't be lying i've ghosted for you too in the past while we where on teamspeak remember kevin?
After i posted the post about your friend. You instantly told me i have a demo on you and you banned me knowing fully that i was playing with my in real life friend.
After u banned me u deleted me on steam, Facebook,... instantly like you wanted to get rid of me as fast as possible
stop trashtalking please. i've never ghosted with you and we never where on a teamspeak server. i banned you, because u are a cheater. idc about ur post about my friend, it is not forbidden to play with other accs.
Malmonar Waiting for assignment  •  Moderator  •  Posts: 479
Jonesinspi und malmo, könnt ihr mal drüberschauen?
Ich sehe mal rein. @Inspi: bitte sieh du ebenfalls mal durch.
k. Waiting for assignment  •  Elite  •  Posts: 293
lol. Dude, please stop lying. Ur friend zentak was not even on the server at that moment. And even if u would ghost with him, u cant know correctly were the enemies stand. U are preaiming trough the walls.

edit: even tick 26100 is obv. how could u know he is coming from there?
John'Tick 12250. You scoped in and aimed at him at this unusual spot. After you killed him you knew his mate is behind the wall so you didn't even aim at any spots where he might come. Not legit.

Tick 15900. You prescope him again...

Well looks suspicious to me. I'd like to hear more opinions on this
i was playing with my friend zentak who plays too on the GoG poolparty servers i had zentak ghost for me sometimes which is also in my statement. The admin who banned me is k (kevin) i used to play togheter with and we ghosted like that too. k (kevin) even added me on facebook and asked me other personal stuff as soon as i put a post out to report his friend he banned me with that demo knowing well enough that i was playing with an in real life friend who was sometimes helping me. I have been playing a while now and i had 80k points wich i did a reset on yesterday;
John' Waiting for assignment  •  Administrator  •  Posts: 278
Tick 12250. You scoped in and aimed at him at this unusual spot. After you killed him you knew his mate is behind the wall so you didn't even aim at any spots where he might come. Not legit.

Tick 15900. You prescope him again...

Well looks suspicious to me. I'd like to hear more opinions on this
Jonesinspi und malmo, könnt ihr mal drüberschauen?
Ye i would like to have inspi or malmo watch i wasn't cheating at or and i never will cheat i was playing with my friend zentak and me and him where ghosting for eachother
Pünktchen Waiting for assignment  •  Administrator  •  Posts: 1229
inspi und malmo, könnt ihr mal drüberschauen?
k. ♕I banned you because you were hacking. I uploaded a demo, you can watch it by urself. The Ticks are: 12250, 15900 & 29400 .Maybe INSPI or some other admin could take a look on the demo too. I was watching you the last days and you are obvious hacking.

lol its sad telling that i cheat when ur out there giving prefire and jumpshots like a nutjob.
I've been livestreaming each day of the week, month. You could always have seen my perspective.

Thread Information

Category name: Admin abuse reports
Category description: Complaints about admins

Thread status: Closed