Gamers of Germany Forum Post

RunZ Friend  •  Trainee  •  Posts: 26
k. ♕
w1ze
k. ♕lol. Dude, please stop lying. Ur friend zentak was not even on the server at that moment. And even if u would ghost with him, u cant know correctly were the enemies stand. U are preaiming trough the walls.
Yes he was u shouldn't be lying i've ghosted for you too in the past while we where on teamspeak remember kevin?
After i posted the post about your friend. You instantly told me i have a demo on you and you banned me knowing fully that i was playing with my in real life friend.
After u banned me u deleted me on steam, Facebook,... instantly like you wanted to get rid of me as fast as possible
stop trashtalking please. i've never ghosted with you and we never where on a teamspeak server. i banned you, because u are a cheater. idc about ur post about my friend, it is not forbidden to play with other accs.
I am not trashtalking kevin. You and me have been on teamspeak. Since i started playing again u instantly added me on steam and social media (Facebook). U invited me in your group toplevel and we started talking on teamspeak and yesterday when you got promoted to Admin. U told me not to tell anyone. We have been talking on steam and teamspeak each and everyday.
And also u should not be talking about telling the truth in your admin application is writen that you played 3k hours css on your account.
https://gyazo.com/d969851da167cb870803a39158dc4c93
In this picture u can see your accounts name history.
First name is in 2012 and then there is an 6 year gap untill 2018 wich means you have bought your account on a online market (wich is forbidden by steam rules). But then this also proves that you have been lying in your application to become an admin

© 2015-2024 Gamers of Germany