sv_prime_accounts_only 1

Thread Replies Views
sv_prime_accounts_only 1 5 years ago by vSampler 2 24
vSampler User  •  Newbie  •  Posts: 5
Please just enable this command on your servers, the deagle hs server for example is getting flooded with new accounts who are just blatantly hacking.

In case anybody didnt notice, CS is f2p now so its just a lot easier to make a new account and start hacking on community servers

This thread has been closed!
Pünktchen Waiting for assignment  •  Administrator  •  Posts: 1229
we are aware of this problem but only the owners can change the settings.
i told them, since the update is live, to activate it, but they want to wait until they have more data.

fortunately most of this accounts are getting banned very fast. yes i know, they create a new one and come again and again, but with free hacks they get detected very fast. and maybe, if we are very lucky, they forget to turn off/disable/uninstall their hacks after they switched back to their main accounts so they can get full busted.

one more thing is, if they are getting banned for cheats on our servers, we can ban every account from them without uploading new demos. this makes things easier and faster. our admins are also allowed then, to ban the main accounts from these none-prime cheaters, if they find out the right owner.
vinkelkrigeren User  •  Elite  •  Posts: 245
i brought this up in a topic on the admin section, so everybody is fully aware of the issue and the possible fix, its currently being discussed amongst other changes/additions, hopefully we can work around this issue one way or another 

- Adebisi 

Thread Information

Category name: Servers
Category description: Ideas / Suggestions for the servers

Thread status: Closed