Prime

Thread Replies Views
Prime 4 years ago by less 4 36
less Friend  •  Trainee  •  Posts: 37
What is the reasoning making it prime all of a sudden? Also is this not a forum?, what kind of forum is it if every thread gets closed and you can't give any further opinions/saying?

This thread has been closed!
less Friend  •  Trainee  •  Posts: 37
That makes sense from a no to a yes. Regarding the threads I see myself wanting to give an opinion and really can't be bothered opening a thread for that, guess that's the way it is.
Pünktchen Waiting for assignment  •  Administrator  •  Posts: 1229
also i want to add that we have a member area. in this area we have topics and discussions the public cannot see.
GoG |ShadoW Founder  •  Administrator  •  Posts: 217
All the threads that were closed, were related to making the server prime only. Since we have received increasing amount of complains about non-prime cheaters and uncontrollable cheater situation on all the servers over the last few months, the management has decided to add it, thus making the threads about "how nice It would be to have the prime_only setting" obsolete. If you want to discuss about "how you don't like that decision", then feel free to discuss it here, or to open another thread. It won't be closed, until the topic has been dealt with.

Sincerely, ShadoW
John' Waiting for assignment  •  Administrator  •  Posts: 278
Hey Less, we were discusing prime only for a while now. Since the amount of cheaters were rising we decided to add it.

What Thread you are refering to? maybe we can talk about it again.

Thread Information

Category name: General
Category description: Anything other

Thread status: Closed