Wie stumme ich diese nervige Musik?

Thread Replies Views
Wie stumme ich diese nervige Musik? 5 years ago by ENIGMA 4 23
ENIGMA User  •  Newbie  •  Posts: 2
Jedes mal nach einer Runde kommt irgendeine zufällige Musik, die meistens dann sogar sehr laut ist und sehr nervig, ich alles was mit Musik zu tun hat in den Einstellungen schon ausgemacht trotzdem hör ich die Musik, kann mir wer weiterhelfen?

This thread has been closed!
Pünktchen Waiting for assignment  •  Administrator  •  Posts: 1229
then i was right and !res was to stop the round end sounds.

you have to create your own round end sounds, if you want new music on the server.
then you have to sent the files to nitro... and then you have to wait for a year until he will upload these files.

auf deutsch und in kurz: !res in den chat. wenn du danach immer noch musik hörst, liegts an den musik kits der spieler.

-closed
ENIGMA User  •  Newbie  •  Posts: 2
ze legendthe command is !res 
if you still hear music after rounds, then its most likely mvp music kits you hear 

but i agree, the music is very loud, could probably use some new songs on it and lowering the volume as some ppl enjoy having this on

Jones!res

oder war !res reset score? ach ka.
normalerweise sollte der befehl für die round end sounds ab und zu im chat, als servernachricht, auftauchen.

vinkelkrigeren User  •  Elite  •  Posts: 245
the command is !res 
if you still hear music after rounds, then its most likely mvp music kits you hear 

but i agree, the music is very loud, could probably use some new songs on it and lowering the volume as some ppl enjoy having this on
Pünktchen Waiting for assignment  •  Administrator  •  Posts: 1229
!res

oder war !res reset score? ach ka.
normalerweise sollte der befehl für die round end sounds ab und zu im chat, als servernachricht, auftauchen.

Thread Information

Category name: General
Category description: Anything other

Thread status: Closed