Unmute perm request

Thread Replies Views
Unmute perm request 5 years ago by RizonFlY 9 49
RizonFlY User  •  Newbie  •  Posts: 4
Hello everyone,

I've been muted last week from the gog-deagle server. I want to express my sincere regret and tell you sorry for spamming some music during the game (maybe I was happy because it was my first day holidays after a long and hard day job).
I can’t remember if Stephko has told me to switch the music off and I was surprised to be muted permanent after checked in the mute list.

I am a long time player (my rank position is 339, I dunno if it's an useful information but I play often in deagle server. This is my favorite one and I I also appreciate playing with good friendly players.

Please, you can be sure that I won't do it again and I will respect carefully the rules. Would you mind please to give me a last chance ?

Best Regards,

MassiaH

This thread has been closed!
INSPI Waiting for assignment  •  Administrator  •  Posts: 196
ok, unmuted since most of you guys are in favour of unmuting him and stephko doesn't care. 

keep in mind what jones told you about your bahaviour.

- closed
Hello Stephko^^
Is that mean I would be unmuted ?
stephko^.^ User  •  Pioneer  •  Posts: 87
idc do whatever you want
Thanks bro aXept for your comment, I really appreciated for your help !

If I can add something to this poste, I didn't diffuse an hard metal or any hardstyle kind of music loudly (maybe Stephko prefers ?? joke xD), but it was a little distracting electro chilling cool songs. In fact, I understand that everybody couldn't like my music and prefers playing and having fun ingame instead of being disturbed.

Gn8 !
MassiaH
aXept Friend  •  Expert  •  Posts: 127
I think perm mute for music spam is a bit much, yes. 

But I don't know anything else about this situation, so maybe steph can have a say too, as Jones said. 

But, yes, unmute for me. As it stands now. ;) 
Jones:
1) I understand and sorry about that for insulting people but sometimes when players don't respect the rules for camping at spawn, sneaking it's hard to keep calm... But in the future, I will watch out my words.
2) No problem to express en English but Deutsch will be a little bit more difficult for me...^^ (I only can say Guten tag haha).

^rNe and John': thank you guys for your comments, I've already told to aXepT also and I think that he also supporting me for unmute perm. 

Please, I really know my mistakes now. I just want now to play calmely without making any troubles.

Sincerely regrets and sorry.

MassiaH
Pünktchen Waiting for assignment  •  Administrator  •  Posts: 1229
i will wait for stephkos answer.
you are not gaged, so you can still communicate with the other players via chat.

and btw, i have read your chat log.
1: stop insulting other players. your chat log is not that hard toxic but please stop it
2: server language is english or german only
rayman Waiting for assignment  •  Moderator  •  Posts: 94
i think he learned bout his mistake
unmute in my opinion
John' Waiting for assignment  •  Administrator  •  Posts: 278
Perma mute for music? Sounds like he got muted enough. Does a Co-Leader share my opinion?

Thread Information

Category name: I've been muted
Category description: Complaints about mutes

Thread status: Closed