got permbanned for no reason

Thread Replies Views
got permbanned for no reason 3 years ago by Wildpancake 17 90
Wildpancake User  •  Newbie  •  Posts: 4
hello ive been banned for no reason and its a permban hers my id i think STEAM_1:0:60209610 
dev thougt i was hacking but ive been on the server for many years pls help me so i can comeback to the server 
[table]Wildpancake
Steam IDSTEAM_1:0:60209610Steam3 ID][U:1:120419220]Steam Community76561198080684948Invoked on10.12.2021 00:01BanlengthPermanentExpires onNot applicable.ReasonCheats | Hacks | ScriptsBanned by AdmindevBanned fromGoG GO#1 | Deagle | HS only | gameME | FastDL | ...Total BansNo previous bans[/table]
[table]Wildpancake
Steam IDSTEAM_1:0:60209610Steam3 ID][U:1:120419220]Steam Community76561198080684948Invoked on10.12.2021 00:01[/table]
[table]Wildpancake
Steam IDSTEAM_1:0:60209610Steam3 ID][U:1:120419220]Steam Community76561198080684948Invoked on10.12.2021 00:01[/table]

This thread has been closed!
Pünktchen Waiting for assignment  •  Administrator  •  Posts: 1229
i think i can close this now. player stays banned. watched the demo myself over devs yt link. dev also made a good explanation.
vinkelkrigeren User  •  Elite  •  Posts: 245
Wildpancakei havent played in a bit my movement is a bit bad bad but i dont lose my aim skils i have played a lot of aim traing so if u think thats cheats ur just bad bro 

im gonna assume this bit was to me, please use ( @name ) so we can keep a understandable thread 

the thing is, i personally got 4k hrs in csgo, majority of those been used on a deagle server, and one thing i always tell new players asking for advice is, that its 50% movement and 50% aim, without movement u wont hit well aimed shots over and over again like that, ye deagle been buffed abit accuracy wise, but this is still not normal in my eyes

regarding your " ur just bad " comment, dosent really improve ur odds of getting the management to side with you, keep a sober tone and dont take stuff personal, especially when i specifically said im not trying to insult you. tak 

im gonna withdraw myself from the thread as i got nothing else to add, 
Sasuke Uchiha Server Admin  •  Rookie  •  Posts: 6
Hey everyone,
Watched the Demo and noticed aswell at the youtube demo, by 7 second after he reloaded, the aim went straight to the enemys head threw the wall, kinda sus. It's clearly short demo, but i think aswell he had cheats on. 

I'm thinking Dev's decision was correct, and gonna vote for the ban to remain aswell.

kind regards, 
Sasuke Uchiha
dev Waiting for assignment  •  Trainee  •  Posts: 35
Hey wildpancake,
I wouldn't see myself as a 'bad' player, especially not with the deagle. And the problem is that i don't see aim skills.
Anyways, I explained what i am seeing. You never tried to aim from the right side of an enemy towards him. You always perfectly started tracking from the bottom left to the head and whenever your crosshair reaches the head theres a shot. Which most of them were kills. It also seems like your crosshair doenst know which one to take first even trough the walls its sticking on the wrong people by hovering over them with the wrong settings. Let me add this aswell, cant say if this is cheating 100% but on the last kill in the demo i don't know why you are holding him on an angle and whenever he's about to peek you suddenly strafe to the right before he peeks.

I wont be responding to this anymore until Staff members ask me to, i will let them make the decision and think what should be best to do here. Im just gonna stick to my ban until im being asked to unban you.

kind regards,
dev.
Pünktchen Waiting for assignment  •  Administrator  •  Posts: 1229
Wildpancakei havent played in a bit my movement is a bit bad bad but i dont lose my aim skils i have played a lot of aim traing so if u think thats cheats ur just bad bro 
calling an admin bad, just because you don´t want to accept/tolerate his explanation, is never good.
escpecially, if the admin is in the team for multiple years with a high experience. of course, mistakes can always happen, but in this case, he made a really good explanation and also reacted fast to the broken demo.
Wildpancake User  •  Newbie  •  Posts: 4
i havent played in a bit my movement is a bit bad bad but i dont lose my aim skils i have played a lot of aim traing so if u think thats cheats ur just bad bro 
@Dev i see what you mean at the 7 second marker, aim sticks to one and swaps in a straight line over to the other guy, i also notice "bot" movement, a red light instantly lights when i see clear 1 taps combined with bad movement, ( dont take this as an insult pancake ), 

and again, we are missing out on potential proof from before the recordings were started, 

i trust Dev's judgement, and i vote for the ban to remain, 
Hey vinkelkrigeren,
Here i uploaded it to youtube aswell so you can watch it. 
Youtube Demo
I want to explain what i am seeing aswell so others can focus on that aswell.
Everytime an enemy is near the edge of peeking the corner what im seeing is a crosshair tracking the head before the enemy even peeks which in my opinion is kinda weird cause there is no way for you to know where exactly that players head is at that exact time but yet you track 3 heads before they peek and when they peek it tracks again with a shot added to it. It also seems like the crosshair doesnt know which one to track when there are 2 enemy's behind each other which you can also see on the demo when they both peek him and the crosshair doesnt know which one to track.
I also got a feeling everytime he wants to move over someones head his crosshair isnt smoothly going over it sticks to the head like its glued when moving over for a milisecond then it moves passed the enemy. Its hard to see but thats what i see. Also adding that on every single shot his crosshair makes the same movement it starts from the left bottom tracks to the head and shoots,  which is weird.

EDIT: The youtube upload might be low quality. 

kind regards,
dev.
for some reason it wont open up the demo when i try to acces it, but i still have some to say

the account looks legit to me, danish account names dating back to 2017 and majority of friends also danish
that being said, in general im all for trusting our veteran admins in cases like this, if u have a hunch about somebody cheating, and u decide to start recording, then u already lost evidence we cannot see on the forums, dev is highly skilled and knows what is normal and what isent

ps, sorry for my recent inactivity, ill drop by the forums abit more regulary 

- Ade
Hey wildpancake,
The account could be bought its not that hard these days to have an old account and cheat, you could also have decided to cheat on community servers only which is pretty easy to avoid getting banned, Noone knows.
All i did was banning you for what i was seeing and from my experience in cs it was pretty clear for me.
If i was wrong i will apologize. Now let's just wait until we got some responses from some other admins and see what they think about it. I know the demo is short but its enough to see that aim isnt human.

Also is there any way you could link your friends account here where you were playing with on the server?

kind regards,
dev.

Thread Information

Category name: I've been banned
Category description: Complains about bans

Thread status: Closed