I got permabanned but I don't understand why

Thread Replies Views
I got permabanned but I don't understand why 3 years ago by <= tries no mouse acceleration 10 40
<= tries no mouse acceleration User  •  Rookie  •  Posts: 9
Hello,
My IG name is "im low", I've been playing on Poolparty since 2016, and I'm permamuted since 2018. I used to be GoG Kevin friend, but he decided to block me overnight, which is a decision I don't really understand but I accept. The issue is that he permamuted me again, for "talking french on the server", which is kindof an abuse since I have never seen anyone being permamuted for this, but it's okay I used to be muted so it's not that big of a deal. 
The real issue is that I've been playing a lot these days, without being able to talk with other people in the chat, so I often change my name to answer people and I never disrespect anyone. Kevin decided to permaban me for "Disrespecting Admins"', but I never talked to any admin since I'm muted, and I'm not able to talk to Kevin since he blocked me and never wanted to tell me why. I feel I dont deserve such a ban, I'm playing a lot on the poolparty server, without being negative to people or insulting, so I don't understand why I get bullied by Kevin. 
Here's the ban link : 
http://bans.gog-clan.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:14614559&advType=steamid&Submit
I really want to understand what's wrong, what did I do wrong, since I cannot talk, and I haven't insulted Kevin because he banned me. I've always respected what he did, even if it felt painful, but now I'm perma banned from GoG and it's a real pain because it's a server I really like.
If any other admin feel I deserve the ban, then I will accept the decision if you show me why I deserve it, but I really feel bullied right now for nothing that deserves a permaban or a permamute.
Sincerly
im low

This thread has been closed!
Malmonar Waiting for assignment  •  Moderator  •  Posts: 479
Quick reopen: I have decided that I feel a perm muted is way too much for a language offense, even if it was happening more than once. I have therefore changed the perm silence to a 3 months mute & gag - you will be able to speak and write again in 7 days, since the original silence was invoked on October 18th of 2020.

Best
Malmo

-closed again
Malmonar Waiting for assignment  •  Moderator  •  Posts: 479
My 2 cents on this: We always had the policy to have people speaking/writing in German or English - BUT I feel that even with the permmutes it was already a bit harsh (since the initial one from Jones was NOT due to the language topics) and a permban is WAY too hard. I will change this to 2 weeks.

Best
Malmo

-closed
Pünktchenjust because other people speak in other languages as German or English, it doesn´t mean that this is allowed on our servers. We have not the manpower to controll every chatlog.

Maybe a permban is to harsch. i think we can lower it, as long as these namechanges are no insults.
Yeah that was my idea behind this post, i felt this was too much for only "name change". I namechange to answer people because sometimes they ask me something in the chat, and how can I answer them in another way ?
Pünktchen Waiting for assignment  •  Administrator  •  Posts: 1229
just because other people speak in other languages as German or English, it doesn´t mean that this is allowed on our servers. We have not the manpower to controll every chatlog.

Maybe a permban is to harsch. i think we can lower it, as long as these namechanges are no insults.
k. Waiting for assignment  •  Elite  •  Posts: 293
i did a mistake

however, im out right now and waiting for more replies
mashallahyou should not care about other people... if i am on the server and i see that someone is talking in a other language than german or english, i do my admin stuff.
And that im checking if you are still breaking the rules, since you got already perm silenced 2 times, its absolutely okay, that i am watching what you are doing after that...

Sure, but why changing the reason of the ban ? 
you should not care about other people... if i am on the server and i see that someone is talking in a other language than german or english, i do my admin stuff.
And that im checking if you are still breaking the rules, since you got already perm silenced 2 times, its absolutely okay, that i am watching what you are doing after that...
All right, I do, but I think you're going too extreme on me. There are plenty of people that talk another language and aren't muted. Plus, you really banned me at the beginning with the reason "Disrespecting admins", but you changed it/ updated it afterwards.
Wanna also hear something from the others. 
Do you understand now why?
So you got already perm silenced from Jones. After your unsilence, you decided to talk french in the chat, thats why i perm silenced you again. Today i checked your name history and i saw that you were still talking french by changing your name, that's why i perm banned you. As you can see, i did not ban you for disrespecting admins. I also added a comment to your ban: 

after his perma muted because of talking french in chat, he still doing it by changing his name. Proof:

10hp fume le / 5. Nov 2020 15:27:45
la god squad mdrrrr / 5. Nov 2020 15:20:45
protege moi de jocke / 5. Nov 2020 15:19:03
ptn je passe a 270 ms / 5. Nov 2020 15:16:51
mais il m'a pas dit pq / 5. Nov 2020 15:16:14
pcq mtn il me déteste / 5. Nov 2020 15:15:38
k m'a mute perm mdr / 5. Nov 2020 15:15:11
rouillé rsk / 5. Nov 2020 15:10:47

Your silence was on the Oct. 18 2020 and this name history is from 05. Nov. 2020. So, a few weeks later you did it again, that's why u got perm banned.

I'd like to hear something from @Malmo @Inspi @Jones 

Thread Information

Category name: Admin abuse reports
Category description: Complaints about admins

Thread status: Closed