k banned me

Thread Replies Views
k banned me 5 years ago by RunZ 21 106
RunZ Friend  •  Trainee  •  Posts: 26
So i'm sitting there talking to k and i'm writing him about his friend Brothaa (permamuted player). I put out my post on the forum the next thing i know k (kevin) calls me a cheater in steam chat and he bans me with a demo from GoG.
First of all i never cheated in my entire life and i'm streaming my game live from steam so evereyone can watch. Even k (kevin) can watch my game from my perspective. I've been playing source for years never got banned from a server. I also reported multiple people on the forum (some of them got banned)
I don't understand why suddenly i'm banned. k (kevin) has the same dodgy style of playing on poolparty and i had multiple people asking me if he was wallhacking wich i said to them 'no'
This ban is just absoluty stupid.
GoG servers are the only server i play on, i bought a new computer just to play poolparty again and now i'm getting banned by someone who is admin 1 day?
https://steamcommunity.com/id/tobaru2k3/
STEAM_0:0:412039
Always livestreaming here:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/sd1l1hd

I watched the demo myself, some things are hard to explain. I was ghosting for my friend zentak and my friend zentak was ghosting for me.
Me and k (kevin) ghosted for eachother too in the past i don't get what the problem is.

At the moment in real life itself i'm really depressed playing poolparty is and was kinda my only way to deal with that depression. And also after years of playing 1.6, Counter Strike: Source there is no way i would ever cheat.
Meeting k (kevin) on the server after i bought my new pc, k (kevin) added me. At first he seemed really genuine. He asked me for my personal information and added me on Facebook. After that he wanted me to be a member of his group toplevel. I've been honest with k (kevin) since day one and always said if to eveyone added me if you think i cheat ur free to watch my game.
I'm willing to livestream my poolparty gameplay on twitch or share my screen or do teamviewer, whatever it takes to proof that i'm innocent
Sincerly w1ze

This thread has been closed!
Pünktchen Waiting for assignment  •  Administrator  •  Posts: 1229
das thema ist zwar erledigt aber nochmal ein kleiner nachtrag zum thema ghosten. wie greenlion schon schrieb war der ghoster zentak zum zeitpunkt der aufnahme nicht auf dem server.

dies kann man hier nachlesen:

http://gog.gameme.com/player_histories/events/2510219

das ist der erste eintrag zum 11. mai:
11. Mai 2019 20:04:09 | Connect | connected to the server | fy_poolparty_v2_gog

und das hier wäre der letzte eintrag vom 10. mai:
10. Mai 2019 23:09:24 | Disconnect | left the game | fy_poolparty_v2_gog
hab mich mit inspi abgesprochen. thread ist nun geclosed
John' Waiting for assignment  •  Administrator  •  Posts: 278
even if he was not using WH. Getting calls from Team-Mates in Teamspeak is also cheating. So yeah i think everyone agrees on this.
well i think we can close this thread now.

4 admins say that he is cheating and/or his ban should stay.
GreenLion Waiting for assignment  •  Moderator  •  Posts: 282
w1ze
I watched the demo myself, some things are hard to explain. I was ghosting for my friend zentak and my friend zentak was ghosting for me.
Me and k (kevin) ghosted for eachother too in the past i don't get what the problem is.
This is demonstrably false. The demo was recorded on 11. May 2019, ~16:07:00 and at this point, ZentaK was not on the server. Ban should stay imo
INSPIin my personal estimate the reported player should stay banned. There are some dodgy ticks:

---------------------
15900 !!
29400 !!
(decided to stop throwing the nade bc enemy went to the left side)

Alright then thats fine. Thanks for having me on GoG.
INSPI Waiting for assignment  •  Administrator  •  Posts: 196
in my personal estimate the reported player should stay banned. There are some dodgy ticks:

---------------------
15900 !!
29400 !!
(decided to stop throwing the nade bc enemy went to the left side)

Malmonar Waiting for assignment  •  Moderator  •  Posts: 479
Hi everyone,

after checking the demo both regularly and while showing all other models (as if a WH was used), I can say that it seems to be quite suspicious to me. While 85% of the demo could be explained by sound, experience and a little luck; the ticks at 16k and 29k were by far not legit to me.

For me, the ban should stay.

Regards
Malmo
John'

John'Tick 12250. You scoped in and aimed at him at this unusual spot. After you killed him you knew his mate is behind the wall so you didn't even aim at any spots where he might come. Not legit.

Tick 15900. You prescope him again...

Well looks suspicious to me. I'd like to hear more opinions on this
so if i get this right, you exactly scoped at someone behind a wall.

can maybe someone describe me this scene. is it like he is moving around with his scope for a while until he snaps on the target or is it an perfect/instant snap at the target?

i was waiting and flicked him when he walked into my screen. I knew where enemey's where and when they came pushing because i had zentak calling for me in teamspeak.
ok, i don´t know whats going on here right now. i can only say one thing to the ghosting topic.
even if your mate is ghosting, you can never exactly knew where the enemys really are.

John'Tick 12250. You scoped in and aimed at him at this unusual spot. After you killed him you knew his mate is behind the wall so you didn't even aim at any spots where he might come. Not legit.

Tick 15900. You prescope him again...

Well looks suspicious to me. I'd like to hear more opinions on this
so if i get this right, you exactly scoped at someone behind a wall.

can maybe someone describe me this scene. is it like he is moving around with his scope for a while until he snaps on the target or is it an perfect/instant snap at the target?

Thread Information

Category name: Admin abuse reports
Category description: Complaints about admins

Thread status: Closed