Fix Glove skin bug pls

Thread Replies Views
Fix Glove skin bug pls 7 years ago by KuNa 18 102
KuNa User  •  Newbie  •  Posts: 2
Hey guys.

I dont see my gloves on the Deagle #1 server.
Can you fix this problem because i play every day on the server. 

Thank you

This thread has been closed!
GoG |ShadoW Founder  •  Administrator  •  Posts: 217
Here is something I found: https://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive/comments/5x07jb/gloves_still_do_not_show_up_in_many_community/

It seems to be a plugin problem, but not becouse a bug in the plugin. It is somehow a bug in csgo on some servers equiped with some plugins. Even if it was a bug in Sourcemod or any of the plugins, there is nothing we could do about it. We are updating our plugins regularly, so if it gets fixed by any of the developers of the plugins/sourcemod/valve itself, it will also be fixed on our servers. One thing that i'm certain of, is it has nothing to do with the server settings, since the base settings are the same on all servers.

I'm closing this thread becouse as I said above, there is nothing we could do about it.

Sincerely,
ShadoW
KuNa User  •  Newbie  •  Posts: 2
I dont got any Problems on the GoG 1v1 Server with the glove skin. But if i join at the Deagle server, i got default gloves instead of my slaughter Gloves
shard User  •  Elite  •  Posts: 224
As far as I know it works on every single map on that server. I doubt it is map settings.
Styles Friend  •  Rookie  •  Posts: 17
I have asked the original mapmaker of am_poolparty if he could tell me how its done to get the gloves working on a normal community server. I can't figure it out, but it must be something with the playermodel and the map.
Pünktchen Waiting for assignment  •  Administrator  •  Posts: 1229
hab ich vergessen den thread zu closen? hmmm naja dann lasse ich es nochmal offen
Yep you are right, just tested it and the gloves are showing up... that is somewhat strange :/
shard User  •  Elite  •  Posts: 224
Join our Arena server and enjoy your gloves. It is possible
I just dont know how
Pünktchen Waiting for assignment  •  Administrator  •  Posts: 1229
hmm ok.
well then, thread closed
Well i got some time today and i tested some things on a fresh and naked Linux CS:GO Server and it looks like it is not possible to get the official Valve gloves running on the Community Servers, without breaking any of Valves ToS. At the moment it does not look like that it is a problem with the the maps, the models or Sourcemod. 

The only info i have found was that Valve banned some of the (Trading)Servers with a Skinchanger plugin through Sourcemod (!ws etc.) and maybe because of that it isn't possible to get the official gloves running at all on a non-valve Server.
I got gloves, will test a few things on the weekend.

Thread Information

Category name: Bug reports
Category description: Website / servers bugs

Thread status: Closed