Admin application

Thread Replies Views
Admin application 3 years ago by Shady 8 67
Shady Server Admin  •  Newbie  •  Posts: 4
Hello GOG Clan,

I would like to apply for admin. Been playing on the server for a long time and really enjoy it. I try to encourage people on the server to follow the rules and especially stop cheaters.

I really like the server and the whole community around it. I know alot on the common players and the servers and are known around the admins. (Jacki, Peter Trump, Ronin/Adebisi, Magikern etc.)

The whole idea of applying is to make the server even better for the users.

Some bulletpoints about my self:

- 26 years old
- Been playing CS for 15+ years.
- Speaking english fluent
- Understand german well. (8 years of german in school and highschool
- Friendly :-)

Feel free to ask if you have any questions! :-)

Hope you will consider me as a future admin on the server.

Best regards
Shady

This thread has been closed!
Pünktchen Waiting for assignment  •  Administrator  •  Posts: 1229
you can add me via visiting our steam group and then clicking on my profile.

https://steamcommunity.com/groups/GamersofGermany-community
Pünktchenaccepted

my next free day is on Wednesday (25.08.2021). if you don´t have time at this day:
the first weekend in September (04.09.2021; 05.09.2021)

maybe some of the other head-admins/management-admins find time for the admin introduction.
Sounds great, thanks!

- About Wednesday 25.08. Im not sure im home there. Can you add me on steam and send me a message? Your profile is private in here. :-)

Any other  head-admin/management-admin can also add me if it makes it easier. 
accepted

my next free day is on Wednesday (25.08.2021). if you don´t have time at this day:
the first weekend in September (04.09.2021; 05.09.2021)

maybe some of the other head-admins/management-admins find time for the admin introduction.
dev Waiting for assignment  •  Trainee  •  Posts: 35
Like Jacki said:
Shady would be a good addition to the team.
Hes a super friendly guy and always makes the server more enjoyable, he always talks with everyone and i have never seen him break any rules and never seen him toxic towards others even the rulebreakers.

I would vote yes for shady aswell.
Pünktchenhello,

thank you for your application. due to my job (i also have to work at weekends), i am not very active in the forum right now. i will give you an update, when i have i have my next work-free day (this should be, if nothing changes, the next saturday (i have to work on next sunday)).
Sounds great Pünktchen! 
Work comes first. Looking forward to hear from you :-)
hello,

thank you for your application. due to my job (i also have to work at weekends), i am not very active in the forum right now. i will give you an update, when i have i have my next work-free day (this should be, if nothing changes, the next saturday (i have to work on next sunday)).
UwU jαcki𓆪 ツ Server Admin  •  Rookie  •  Posts: 16
Shady would be a good addition to the team.
Hes a super friendly guy and always makes the server more enjoyable, he always talks with everyone and i have never seen him break any rules and never seen him toxic towards others even the rulebreakers.
PETER HJERNEFORSKER Waiting for assignment  •  Trainee  •  Posts: 26
I know shady well from the server and i know that he's a daily face on the server. He's always got a friendly and kind attitude and is just a genuine good cs player. 

I would definitely vote a yes for Shady. 

Thread Information

Category name: Applications
Category description: Applications

Thread status: Closed