Apply for admin GoG GO 1

Thread Replies Views
Apply for admin GoG GO 1 3 years ago by UwU jαcki𓆪 ツ 2 31
UwU jαcki𓆪 ツ Server Admin  â€¢  Rookie  â€¢  Posts: 16
Hello.
So my name is Jacki, i have been playing on gog's deagle server for well over 2 years now, almost all my hours are spend on the deagle server only.
I am active a lot and therefore sadly know that a lot of the time there are rulebreakers (mostly campers) and it's not always easy to get an admin online especially not at later times on the week days, i would therefore like to apply for admin.
About me:
My name is Jacki Hjelm Schuster
I'm 20 years old and i have become friends with a few admins at this poin, and also other old players of the server.
I play actively almost everyday and therefore i think i would be a good addition to the team.
I am from Denmark but i can speak english without a problem.
I am almost always online from 15-04 and usually plays on the deagle server when theres any activity.

This thread has been closed!
John' Waiting for assignment  â€¢  Administrator  â€¢  Posts: 278
Yes chat log looks good, more than enough playtime. 

I would like to have a small talk with you on team speak, pls add me and text me, so we can schedule a talk :)
vinkelkrigeren User  â€¢  Elite  â€¢  Posts: 245
ive spoke to Jacki many times, real nice and chill guy and defiently the kind of person that would be a good addition to the server, currently we have huge problems with ppl not following the rules and jacki could help out a ton on that 

yes from me

Thread Information

Category name: Applications
Category description: Applications

Thread status: Closed