admin application

Thread Replies Views
admin application 3 years ago by Magiker 9 84
Magiker Waiting for assignment  •  Rookie  •  Posts: 11
helo its me papa bless aka magikern 

trying again since last time was a fiasko with my not so child friendly chat but ive since then been trying to keep it to a mininum and most of it is just banter between guys from the server.

im now 22 and still hold big love for the server my german has improved aswell and my english good aswell im still very active on the server,

and i also have some information that i would like to spread with the admins, most likely john,ronin or peter since they are the admins i know

- Toby

This thread has been closed!
John' Waiting for assignment  •  Administrator  •  Posts: 278
Hi Magikern,

I have decided to give you a chance and would like to invite you to a short introduction.

Please add me on Steam so we can schedule a time and date
Malmonar Waiting for assignment  •  Moderator  •  Posts: 479
Alright, thank you for wheighing in @Peter Trumphs.

@Jones @John @Inspi: Decision is yours, guys. I don't have any stakes in CS:GO.

Best
Malmo
PETER HJERNEFORSKER Waiting for assignment  •  Trainee  •  Posts: 26
Hey guys...

I know PapaBless or MagiKern rly good and i totally vouch for him! Hes kind, friendly and a pretty skilled player. In my opinion he would be a big plus to have in the admin team..

Slathrattel hes pretty active actually, he has 4x more active time than you :D

Ill hope u will get the admin PAPA! 

Kind Regards
PETER TRUMPHS
Pünktchenis there still interest, or can we close this thread?
yes but it kinda went out for some reason :/ 
Pünktchen Waiting for assignment  •  Administrator  •  Posts: 1229
is there still interest, or can we close this thread?
Stahlrattel Waiting for assignment  •  Rookie  •  Posts: 6
Hi,

I have not seen him often in the last months / already year? Based on what I still have in my mind he was never really toxic and has a lot of experience playing. Nonetheless his chat still includes some questionable messages at least without knowing the context. If the other admins are fine with his chat then I will give my yes.

Regards
Hi Toby,

thank you for the details and specification which server you are applying for. @Terces @Stahlrattel @dev: Please provide your input as the current core admin team for GoG GO #1.

Best
Malmo
well for starters i'm pretty known in the community and know the majority of the players that play in the csgo deagle server.

Ive been in the community for a while would say around 2-3 years without any problems, i do have alot of love for the server since i find it more fun than mm.

ive also began playing abit on the source deagle server aswell but this admin application is for the csgo deagle server.
Hi Toby,

thank you for your application. Could you please specify which server you are applying for? And why do you think that you would be a good fit for GoG?

Best
Malmo

Thread Information

Category name: Applications
Category description: Applications

Thread status: Closed