Admin Application CSS GoG #1 and GoG#9

Thread Replies Views
Admin Application CSS GoG #1 and GoG#9 4 years ago by Nayiyate 10 51
Nayiyate User  •  Rookie  •  Posts: 8
hey guys,

I used to be in this clan 4-5 years ago I think and i stoppped playing games because my old laptop couldnt handle it anymore. Now im back with a better PC and i noticed that the GoG servers are kinda less popular now compared to before. I also noticed that there is a lack of online admin especially with the CSS servers. So I was wondering if i could join this clan again and help manage the servers to prevent cheaters etc. I used to be admin on all the CSS servers so I hope my application will be accepted again. 

Thanks in advanced and glad to be back!
Nayiyate

This thread has been closed!
Malmonar Waiting for assignment  •  Moderator  •  Posts: 479
Your application is accepted - congratulations! I have just reinstated you for the CSS #1 - Deagle and CSS #9 - Poolparty. Welcome back to the team!

Kind regards
Malmo
MalmonarLets talk at 8. Would that work for you?
i just saw this, im available now
Lets talk at 8. Would that work for you?
MalmonarI was back later than I thought yesterday - sorry it didn’t work out. Can you talk today in the evening?

@John: I want to keep each server management complexity as simple as possible. Having more admins on them than I need for good management is not something I am looking for. We will talk and then I can decide.

On the Pool, I have strong need for another admin.

Kind regards 
Malmo
hey man, this evening is fine too, what time?
I was back later than I thought yesterday - sorry it didn’t work out. Can you talk today in the evening?

@John: I want to keep each server management complexity as simple as possible. Having more admins on them than I need for good management is not something I am looking for. We will talk and then I can decide.

On the Pool, I have strong need for another admin.

Kind regards 
Malmo
John'Glad to have you back Nayiyate. You got my yes

Maybe give him standart admin on all css servers :)

I have you on friend list btw, so if i need to be added to the clan group then you know where to find me :)
MalmonarHi nayiyate,

thank you very much for your application! Regarding the CSS #1 - Deagle Only server, I already have 3 Admins active plus myself. This server won't need another.

When it comes to CSS #9 - Poolparty, this is a completely different situation and I do need admins for this server. Lets have a quick chat via Teamspeak about this. When are you free? I can arrange today very late (23:00+), or another evening this week from 7-11.

Kind regards
Malmonar
hey, yeah i think i will be available today around 23:30 if you wanna have a quick chat about this. :) and thanks John for the acceptance!
John' Waiting for assignment  •  Administrator  •  Posts: 278
Glad to have you back Nayiyate. You got my yes

Maybe give him standart admin on all css servers :)
Hi nayiyate,

thank you very much for your application! Regarding the CSS #1 - Deagle Only server, I already have 3 Admins active plus myself. This server won't need another.

When it comes to CSS #9 - Poolparty, this is a completely different situation and I do need admins for this server. Lets have a quick chat via Teamspeak about this. When are you free? I can arrange today very late (23:00+), or another evening this week from 7-11.

Kind regards
Malmonar
Pünktchen Waiting for assignment  •  Administrator  •  Posts: 1229
hello nayiyate, thank you for your application. (as far as i can remember, you left the clan at the time i joined the clan)
we can always need admins on the server.
i will message malmonar, who is our admin-manager for these two servers.

Thread Information

Category name: Applications
Category description: Applications

Thread status: Closed