Admin application

Thread Replies Views
Admin application 4 months ago by Papa Bless 10 80
Papa Bless User  •  Newbie  •  Posts: 4
just dropping an application since i'm tired off the lack off admins online on the server and even online in general only abu is the main admin i see and i play  3 hours aim_deagle spread out on 1 day every day every thursday i go out and drink and im pretty much able to be there most off the time 

been in the server for years now was even banned by a kalinka guy who then unbanned me.

i speak english,german and danish so i can even understand when they shittalk me in german 
server is for the gog deagle server

Papa Bless/tofty/godtmark are usually my ingame names

This thread has been closed!
Jones Co-Founder  •  Administrator  •  Posts: 955
i talked with inspi. i am sorry but we have to decline your application.

-closed
nein. jetzt lass dir mal zeit.
ich schrieb ja das das ne weile dauern wird.
Malmonar Community manager  •  Moderator  •  Posts: 247
Jonesserver language is english or german btw. this is also standing in our rules-
keep on that please. if you want to talk with abu in your mother language then use the steam private chat.

now back to your application. we have a lot of mini admins on this server.
some of them are inactive, thats true. i will talk with inspi about that. but this will take some time.
don´t see your application as closed but don´t expect an answer from the management soon. at least not from my side. i have some paper work to do
Hi Jones,
hi Inspi,

have the two of you found time to discuss this application?

Best
Malmo
it´s not a problem for me, to change the rules a bit ;)

shadow hat dein script erhalten und wird es irgendwann mal überspielen wenn er es sich genauer durchgelesen hat. höchstwahrscheinlich dann, wenn er mal wieder mehr zeit hat.
GreenLion Community manager  •  Moderator  •  Posts: 158
@Jones: Sadly, that isn't the case. Rule #7: "Only German and English in voice chat." It only says voice chat... That's one reason why I wanted to revise our server rules as well.
server language is english or german btw. this is also standing in our rules-
keep on that please. if you want to talk with abu in your mother language then use the steam private chat.

now back to your application. we have a lot of mini admins on this server.
some of them are inactive, thats true. i will talk with inspi about that. but this will take some time.
don´t see your application as closed but don´t expect an answer from the management soon. at least not from my side. i have some paper work to do
Malmonar Community manager  •  Moderator  •  Posts: 247
I would love to hear additional opinions. 
Judging just by the number of admins that we have on the CS:GO Deagle server, we would not necessarily need more.

What do the active admins on this server think? Opinions highly welcome!

Best regards
Malmo
Papa Bless User  •  Newbie  •  Posts: 4
GreenLionThat's the ban he is referring to:
http://bans.gog-clan.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_1%3A1%3A32485017&Submit=Search

Your chatlog doesn't look very promising (insults and making up rules; can't comment on anything written in danish):
http://gog.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/1612988

But he has ~5 days playtime on the server, which is nice

the danish comments are not anything bad just me talking to abu and some other danes on the server

but the english i stand with and they are bad :3

GreenLion Community manager  •  Moderator  •  Posts: 158
That's the ban he is referring to:
http://bans.gog-clan.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_1%3A1%3A32485017&Submit=Search

Your chatlog doesn't look very promising (insults and making up rules; can't comment on anything written in danish):
http://gog.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/1612988

But he has ~5 days playtime on the server, which is nice

Thread Information

Category name: Applications
Category description: Applications

Thread status: Closed