Muted for insult - curious member

Thread Replies Views
Muted for insult - curious member 4 years ago by Jonas Bager 9 38
Jonas Bager User  •  Newbie  •  Posts: 4
Today I recieved a one week mute from Abu for insult. I'm not quite sure, what this is all aout, since I haven't insulted anyone. I didn't recieve a warning for the insults, that I didn't do, which does make sence, so I would like to hear about the validation of this mute. Thanks :))

This thread has been closed!
John' Waiting for assignment  •  Administrator  •  Posts: 278
glad me and Jones had the same thought, I would consider 1 week as too long, since this was "only" disrespectful.

But next time when an Community Manager warns you better follow his calls to avoid situations like that.

And spitting sounds are considered rude, so I won't argue on that, so for the next time behave polite and respectful and there shouldn't be an issue next time.

So in conclusion, we are lowering your mute for 3 days.

Next time we are not showing that much tolerance.

-closed
Pünktchen Waiting for assignment  •  Administrator  •  Posts: 1229
i would say, lower it to 3 days and he should stop making spitting noices, so it´t can´t come to confusions the next time.
vinkelkrigeren User  •  Elite  •  Posts: 245
of course i know why i did it, because i refuse to accept that ppl are being disrespectfull towards me when im being polite, im using my own spare time keeping the server clean !

i told you directly and you replied directly

eitherway, im being shortheaded because im not interested in arguing, if the rest of the community managers have questions i will be happy to elaborate furtherly
Are you even listening to me? I know the rules count for everyone in this community, but this is about me insulting and being disrespectful. This is not about me shifting in 1v1, spawncamping or duckspamming. I am telling you, that I did not mean to be disrespectful towards you, but now you are on about something else.

It is very confusing to get a 1 week mute, but the guy who decided to mute you, doesn't even know why he did it.
the rules count for all, if you hear me tell someone not to stay in spawn, then it counts you too !

the 1 week is staying
I would like to comment on this; I did make spitting sounds, yes. I do not see it as an insult though, since I wasn't "spitting" at someone particular. I was just spitting, when I got shot. You telling me to stop. is either a straight up lie, or else I did not notice it. If it is the case, that I did not hear it, then I do apoligize for not stopping the "spitting". 

Im not quite sure, what you are on about with the camping. Maybe I camped one round or so, I'm not entirely sure about this, but if that's the case, then I do not see the relevancy.

I heard you called some other guys out for camping, and some for shifting while in a 1v1, but I did not hear you mention me once. 

All in all, I think 1 week for spitting when dying is a lot - considering the fact, that I did not hear a warning, or so. I can tell you, that I did not mean to show any kind of disrespect :)
1 week for spitting gestures, i think im being quite nice here

i was politely telling him not to camp etc, got met with rudeness and eventually he started making spitting sounds, maybe an extension on this ? i dont know how you guys feel about this

this is btw being a huge problem, getting met with disrespect constantly and i personally wont take it,
Thank you, John - I appreciate that.
John' Waiting for assignment  •  Administrator  •  Posts: 278
Hey ooga booga, I've checked your GameMe Profile and I can see you have been silenced for 1 week.

I've seen that your chatlogs is pretty much empty, so I removed your Gag(chat function) restriction.

I'd like to hear Abus Opinion on the mute since I don't know what happened there. So please have a bit patience and Abu will reply on this.

Thread Information

Category name: I've been muted
Category description: Complaints about mutes

Thread status: Closed